Saturday, November 21, 2009

soap galore

I've made an awful lot of soap lately and have been asked to post photos online so I am obliging. I have other kinds and can make just about any scent, so don't be shy about asking.

pomegranate, red rose & thyme, and cedarwood/thyme


peppermint refreshment soap in a loofah, oatmeal & calendula, and magic mint


green tea and lemongrass, honey/almond, and citrus/pomegranate



mango mint shampoo bar, sandalwood/cinnamon, citrus/chamomile

These are available for $2 per bar, plus shipping if I have to send it to you. The paypal button has a US shipping amount of $3.95. If you live in another country I'm happy to ship to you but the shipping amount will be more. Please contact me if you have any questions.

1 comment:

CG said...

looks lovely; what would you charge for UK shipping?