Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Baubles, bangles, & beads aka my latest ebay purchase

I couldn't help myself. It's the color that grabs me. Aren't these cool? No idea what I'm going to do with them but I couldn't pass them up.

I'm in a jewelry making mode these days, which is probably good because Christmas is coming, The Gallery at VAAM is getting ready to do the "holiday hanging" (sounds festive, doesn't it?) and things like jewelry and silk scarves make great gifts. I have an order arriving from Dharma Trading Company, my ONLY source for dyes and dyeables. If they don't have it, it doesn't exist. Then I'll have colorful hands full-time for awhile unless I can locate my gloves.

I had a custom order for jewelry arising from Artful Taste of Autumn. I have finished it already and will post a photo in the next day or so. It's great to be able to tell someone that they can tell you what they want and you can make it for them.

1 comment:

CG said...

They are lovely...made me think of an exotic catterpillar for some reason!