Friday, October 26, 2007

Monster Mash at VAAM Gallery

Last night was the Halloween Parade in downtown McPherson. The kids marched down Main Street in their costumes, then went up and down the street trick-or-treating at businesses. The Gallery at VAAM was well-stocked with goodies and "Spider Woman" and the Red Crayola (aka Betty Jo and Elizabeth) were on treat patrol.



Liz and Betty Jo doing their thing.

I thought this costume was clever.





















Is this the world's cutest little witch or what?



Piracy was alive and well on Main Street last night.





My Dylan as brave Sir Robin Hood.


This level of cuteness should be illegal.
It was a beautiful clear, cool evening and the kids were very enthusiastic, of course. It's fun to be part of a community event like this.





1 comment:

CG said...

Oh they are so cute!! And Dylan looks very grown up! I'd like to dress as a crayon myself I think :)