Tuesday, October 7, 2008

tuesday happenings

I call this "orange cat on red car". This is Rusty who isn't bothered that he clashes with the paint job.

Of course he wouldn't sit still when he figured out I might be doing something interesting or involving food. That's Tiger in the background.

Here's the knitted roll-brim hat I mentioned earlier. It was easy once I figured out how to keep it from getting all twisty on the circular needles. Hard to wear a mobius strip, after all. This will remain unfinished until I find some double pointed needles because it's been decreased to the point that I can't knit it anymore on the circular ones. Can't find any in town, so when I go to Hutchinson on Thursday for my orthopedic surgeon appointment I'll stop at Hobby Lobby.


3 comments:

CG said...

Rusty is so cute!! And the hat is lovely :)

Genie said...

Love Rusty and the hat.
good luck for Thursday.

Viv said...

hat is brill...think it might be a bit big for Rusty though!!!!