Thursday, May 15, 2008

fruitful evening's work

I spent the evening last night doing more sorting and putting-away in my studio. Obviously this is taking much longer than I had anticipated. The good news is I'm making progress; the bad news is that there is nothing very interesting to show, certainly nothing photo worthy. I have received the first swap pieces from a few people but I haven't photographed them yet. They are all lovely, so I will post photos soon.

Thank you for all the lovely comments on my last post. We are amazed at the prodigious performance of our iris and enjoying them so much.
Have a great Thursday.

4 comments:

Charlie P said...

Ooooh, can't wait to see your swap goodies! I LOVE your pink-tastic studio by the way :)

Genie said...

Hi Sue, Glad post arrived safely.
Off on Hols now,

Kate said...

Crikey! I'd better get to it then!! Now don't do what I did which was to empty all my storage boxes to define them, and then allocate supplies to the correct box. You'd think that would work wouldn't you? Ask me if I can find my acrylic blocks!! xx

CG said...

Glad the sorting is progressing!