Friday, April 25, 2008

everybody's waitin' for the weekend

Including me. I have so many things I want to get done in the next two days I can't believe it. I will finish the painted silk scarf (having finally figured out how to steam set the dyes), complete the set of quilted fabric cones (only one more to finish), make up some stuffed bird totems (already started), plus paint my studio floor and the metal shelves, put up the wallpaper border (or cause it to be put up by hubby, or some combination thereof), and hopefully take delivery of my new rug (HOORAY--can't wait to see it), put it in my studio, and MOVE IN!!

I'm just a little excited.

Alas, I have no photos for you today, but I will tomorrow, I promise.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

5 comments:

CG said...

Right, I'm now officially EXHAUSTED reading about your busy weekend ahead!
Is it a bird? Is it a Plane? No, it's SuPERSUSAN :)

Julie said...

Whoa! I am shattered just reading your plans for the weekend. Sounds exhausting....but fun! Good luck with moving in! :)

Debbi Baker said...

Now that really is one FULL weekend!! Good luck and have fun.

Yummers! said...

WOW.. that's a lot for one weekend. Then again, bloggers are amazing people. Have fun with your projects and enjoy your time at home.
Joni

Mrs Moog said...

I hope you get all those lovely things ticked off your list!

Have a lovely weekend :)

xxx