I meant to take photos at various stages, but I got carried away until I'd applied the last color. Oops.These dyes require steam fixing to make them permanent. Not quite sure how I'm going to do that yet, but since this is the learning curve piece I feel I have the latitude to the figure it out.
This is an ATC I am trading to Genie. It started out as a piece of tissue paper painted with acrylic inks and sewn to felt. The blue fibers are trapped beneath a layer of purple chiffon which I sewed down in concentric rectangular shapes, which you can just about see. I had forgotten I had this key charm but I was glad I found it because it seems to be just what the piece needed to finish it.
Hope you all have a fantastic Thursday.