Tuesday, April 15, 2008

without further ado...

...here are the winners of the prizes, in the order drawn (drawing by my handsome assistant, Dylan), coupled with prizes in the order listed in my 150th blog post:

Winner of the wallet: Denise

Winner of the double inchies: Cathi

Winner of the bracelet: Britt

Winner of the bookmark: Liz

Winner of the postcard: Dianne

Winner of the hand-dyed fabrics, ribbons, buttons, etc.: Kate D-S

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you all for making my blogworld a happy place to be.

The only trouble with doing something like this is that I can't send something to everyone who entered, which makes me feel kinda bad. But then again, I plan to have lots more giveaways at various times as the spirit moves me, so keep checking in. You never know when I'll get the itch to give something away again!!

6 comments:

SaraLynn said...

cool! the book mark is very cool!!

hope you are having a great day :)

CG said...

Congratulations everyone :)

Yummers! said...

Congrats to the winners!

I love the color of your Raspberry Fizz walls. Even the name for the color is fun!!

Mrs Moog said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners and well done on doing such a fab draw!!

xxx

Genie said...

Congratulations to all the Luck winners.

Dianne said...

Yeah!!! Lucky me - thankyou!!!!!!