Wednesday, April 30, 2008

i'm blue--time for a swap

Who would like to swap with me? I'm going to be making garden-themed things (don't know what yet) and I encourage you to do the same. I'm going to hold open the entry for this swap until May 10 to give everyone plenty of time, and I'm not limiting the number of entrants--you enter, I'll swap with you. I don't have any parameters on what you should make, just that it should have a garden theme.

I'm doing all this because I've been feeling distinctly down in the mouth and I'm trying to hoist myself back up again. Maybe you can help!

Just sometime between now and May 10, either post or e-mail me that you'd like to be part of the swap. I will answer everyone individually so you'll be sure I got your entry. If you have any questions, let me know.

12 comments:

Cathi said...

Sorry you are blue... I can't really join any more swaps at the moment with my Dear Jane deadline and Kate's swap to finish, but I did send you some few little bits just today and hope they cheer you up!!

Julie said...

Sorry to hear you're a bit down Susan. I'm sending you a big hug. Can you stand to have another piece from me?! I may not get it to you by 11th but I will gladly join in your swap. It might get me using my embellisher again for a change! :) Do you mind if I link to this on my blog?

Ati said...

Hi, To cheer you up a bit I would like to swap a "garden" thing with you.Let's talk the details in a e-mail. Take care :)

Genie said...

Hi Susan, Count me in as well. Forget Blue think Pink!

liz said...

Hey, I got your lovely bookmark, thanks:) Sorry you are feeling blue. I will swap with you. Not much good at gardens because I don't have one, but I'm sure I can come up with something flowery if that's OK!

CG said...

I am so sorry you're feeling blue!!! Here'a a big hug from me!!

Gail V said...

I'd love to swap, Susan. I love gardening! Hope you're just suffering from a bit of spring fever and that it passes off quickly. What are we trading? Atc, postcard, anything we want?

Stitchety Grub said...

Hi Susan
Count me in too :-D
Britt

artisbliss said...

GailV we're swapping whatever you want. The only parameter is the garden theme. How do I contact you other than through my comments section?

Aussie Jo said...

Hi Susan, I shouldn't (I have uni assignments and reading to catch up on) but I will. I'd love to swap a postcard with you. Cheers.

Kate North said...

I'd love to swap something gardeny with you, but I warn you it won't be anything huge. Maybe a few ATCs?

Robin Mac said...

I also would love to be part of the swap, but will only have time for something little. The garden theme sounds good to me.