Monday, February 25, 2008

good news, bad news

The good news is I have 9 people vying for the stash bundles. That amazes me. By the way, today is the last day to post a message on that page telling me you want to be included in the drawing, which I will do tomorrow, probably with Dylan's help.

The bad news--I'm still at home feeling absolutely awful. I've never coughed so much in my life. My middle son, Chris, is now feeling like he's coming down with something and Dylan continues to have swollen (but not infected) tonsils and gummy eyes, vestiges of when he had what I've currently got. All I can say is ICK!

I have no photos of my own to post today, but I want to leave you with something hopeful and nothing seems more hopeful right now than thoughts of warm sunshine and spring flowers.

7 comments:

Kate said...

So sorry you're feeling ill. I am so fed up with being ill this year - it's been one cold on top of another. Eat lots of citrus fruit and garlic and onions, and make sure you throw this one off so you don't succumb again! Very excited about your draw!! Hehe Have a great day! xx

Unknown said...

Hi Blissful! Love your blog and your work. I'd love to be included in the drawing.
So sorry you're not feeling well - hope you are up and around soon!

Thanks!
bbfireside
Barb

SaraLynn said...

Hope you feel better soon! I am sending good thoughts!
~Sara

SaraLynn said...

I love Taste of Home. I am not sure what I would have done without it! When I was first married someone gave me a copy and I have subscribed ever since. I love to cook but had never really been taught.
Feel better!

Mrs Moog said...

You've been so busy and I've missed so much!!! I've been busy with school holidays and then down with the lurgy!!!
Hope you are feeling much better very soon, take care

Lesley xxx

SaraLynn said...

I would like your asparagus casserole recipe, that sounds good! There is a Chicken Sparerib recipe that is a family favorite here too.
hope you are better!

CG said...

What a cheery photo! Hope by now you are on the mend! {{HUGS}}