Thursday, February 7, 2008

wow, two posts in one day

Lest anyone was getting worried that my injury was negatively impacting my ability to do art, I wanted to say I've been doing some embroidery inspired by this piece by Susan Lenz. I've been particularly attracted to the gothic arch image lately because of my commissioned piece (which, sadly, I cannot work on until I can actually sit at a table for stretches of time) and this is a way to work with that and feed my need for bright colors at the same time.

3 comments:

Mrs Moog said...

I hope all goes well today at the doctor's and that you are up and about very soon!

xx

Elizabeth said...

I am so sorry to hear about your fall!! I did the same thing several years ago- NOt Fun!!!I have signed up to swap on Cyber Fiber thanks to you and I must tell you how much a love the artwork that is your Blog Banner!! It is breathtaking!! I hav esent you a seperate e-mail with my mailing address as you asked I hope that you get it!!
I hope that you are feeling better soona and thank you for all of your inspiration and for the kind words that you have left o my blog!!
Hugs!
Elizabeth

CG said...

Glad you are able to keep creating. Get well soon!!