Sunday, February 17, 2008

postcards (or finished, almost finished, and not nearly finished)

Here is my progress on the postcards from my first feltings. The center one is finished, the blue one needs something (I'll have to think about that) and the red one is more or less a blank slate. That one is made from a piece of mixed color roving I bought a long time ago and never did anything with. I'm very happy with my altered sewing machine/embellisher. It is a good solution for me.

I was hoping to get a great deal more done this weekend, like trying my hand at making silk paper, but I accidentally took a nap, and then I had to cook dinner (roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, onions & carrots) and help get the laundry out of the way before Monday. I did work on some fold-up fabric boxes that I blogged about here, but I'm not done enough to take photos yet.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

2 comments:

CG said...

ooh, \i like the look of those!!

Julie said...

These are great Susan! Lovely colours too.