Monday, February 4, 2008

postcard is in the mail

I'm pleased to say that my postcard is winging its way to Susan Lenz at CyberFyber. One great thing about this event is the way it is bringing fiber artists together, and I doubt that anything near this scale would be possible were it not for the internet. Marvelous.

In spite of a bursitis flareup in my shoulder I am soldiering on and plan to work on embellished fabric boxes this week, along with getting further on my commissioned piece. My uncle came through with the wooden gothic arch I asked him to make and it is well up to his usual high standards. I will finish the arch and post it soon.

These are the fabrics I have chosen for the boxes. Outside:





and inside.



I have no idea what I'll do with the boxes once I have them made, but I'll think of something. :-)

***UPDATE*** I received my postcard from Susan Lenz in the mail today! It is lovely!

1 comment:

CG said...

take care of that shoulder!!